About Unlimited RV?
Family and Veteran owned and operated, Unlimited RV takes pride in being a family- owned company helping other families make their camping adventures a reality. Our reputation is built one family at a time, being honorable in everything we do, and providing quality service throughout each family adventure, from start to epic finish. Contact us at (865) 200-4162 for our current availability, or request service online.
Why Choose Unlimited RV?
As East Tennessee’s only 5-Star rated RV service and rental center, we are excited to serve each and every customer. When you service your motorhome, travel trailer, 5th wheel, toy hauler, or utility trailer with us, there are absolutely no hidden costs or extra fees. Unlike most competitors, we value your needs and provide the clearest explanations while your unit is under our care. All Technicians at Unlimited RV work with the customer in mind, and take no shortcuts. We also provide motorhome rentals.
Important RV Sharing Questions to Ask
Before you rent an RV through a sharing service, we recommend you ask these questions:
- What happens if the customer before you wrecks or damages the RV? Can that owner replace it or fix it overnight to like new condition?
- What happens if the owner suddenly decides that they no longer want to rent it out and just cancels my reservation? Most states require that anyone renting a vehicle have a business license and proper commercial insurance. It’s best to verify that they have both a business license and commercial insurance before renting from them.
- When was the last time a certified RV professional inspected the unit? Make sure to get paperwork verification.
- Do they have an emergency phone number and a trustworthy contact in case of a problem?
- What is the tire age? Tire blowouts on motorhomes are very dangerous.
- Am I having to do a lot of back and forth messaging, never talking to a real person over the phone?
- Is the unit financed through a regular bank? If so, it is not allowed to be used for commercial purposes.
What about Big Box Rental Stores?
If you do not need 5-Star service or all the bells and whistles our units have to offer, a big box rental store can often save you money. Please see our FAQs for all that is included in our pricing. Each year we stock our rental fleet with new RVs, fill them with a variety of free amenities at no extra charge, and include upgraded items such as slideouts, TVs, AC units, and more.
Service Your RV Today
Reserve one of our fully loaded RV rentals from Unlimited RV today. We also have used RVs and new RVs for sale. Contact us at (865) 200-4162 for our current availability or to request a quote. You can also conveniently reserve an RV online. Do you already own an RV that needs service or repairs completed? Not a problem, because we do that too! We gladly serve Knoxville, the Smoky Mountains, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and all surrounding Tennessee communities.